|Luke Skywalker, Jedi of the Rebellion - By: KONAMI|
|Position||Jedi Master of New Jedi Order|
|Status||Deceased (Spirit Intact)|
Luke Skywalker was an Human male born a child of the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and a Senator of Naboo, Padmé Amidala, Luke Skywalker was raised by the farmer aunt and a uncle Lars on the desert planet of Tatooine where he was kept hidden away from the Emperor and Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Sidious and his father Anakin, who fell to the Dark Side and became Darth Vader. He inherited his father's Force-Sensivity, and he would eventually learn to use his connection to the Force to help Rebel Alliance in their quest to overthrow the tyrannical Galactic Empire, and afterwards Luke Skywalker sought to rebuild an Jedi Order for a new generation. During his life, Luke traveled throughout the galaxy in his journey to be trained into a Jedi and met many of his lifelong friends along this path including droids C-3PO and R2-D2, a smuggler Han Solo and Chewbacca, along with long separated twin sister Leia Organa. The rebels efforts to defeat Galactic Empire were successful thanks in part to Luke's help.
After an Galactic Civil War, forming of their New Republic and the fall of an Dark Side Sith Order at the hands of Skywalker's redeemed father Anakin Skywalker, Luke pursued the goals of building the new generation of Jedi and honoring an final wish of the masters to pass on the ways of the Order. But all hopes were shattered with the fall of Ben Solo and the destruction of Luke's Jedi. Because of his failure, he'd believed that the time had come for the Jedi to end and exiled himself to the original Jedi Temple. Though with the arrival of powerful young Force-Sensitive Rey and wisdom passed on from the spirit of Master Yoda, Luke had come to terms with his failure then provided a source of hope in the era where the First Order claimed power and brought about a dawn of their new dark order. His aid had ensured the survival of Leia's Resistance movement, however in the process he had been fatally weakened, resulting in Luke passing peacefully away into the Force with restored purpose.
Growing Up on Tatooine
Luke Skywalker was born along with a twin sister Leia not long after an proclamation of a Galactic Empire, and shortly after birth they were separated from each other and adopted by families that would raise and protect them from the Sith Order. Raised by his aunt and uncle on a Tatooine moisture farm, Luke never knew the true story of his mother or father. He knew nothing of the Force or Jedi, but had longed for a more exciting life. Luke's life would change when Uncle Lars purchased the new droids R2-D2 and C-3PO, and a chain of events was put in place that would change Luke -- and the galaxy -- forever. R2-D2, a plucky Astromech Droid, had wandered off in his first night on the farm, telling C-3PO he had to deliver a message to a person called Obi-Wan Kenobi. When Luke went looking for the lost droid, he was attacked by Tusken Raiders then knocked unconscious. Before he could be taken captive, friendly hermit Ben Kenobi then appeared and scared off the Sand People. Ben revealed he was Obi-Wan, and had something that did belong to Luke's father: the Skywalker Lightsaber, a Jedi's weapon. Kenobi then told him about how he and his father were Jedi, and good friends.
Luke knew none of this, and asked how his father died. The old Jedi Knight said that his former student, Darth Vader, turned to the Dark Side and killed his father. Kenobi and Luke soon discovered that R2-D2 was indeed carrying an message after all. It was a holorecording of Princess Leia, stating that she'd hidden stolen plans for the Empire’s ultimate weapon, a Death Star, in the memory banks of the droid R2-D2; she had asked that Obi-Wan deliver the plans to her father Bail Organa at Alderaan. This Master Obi-Wan Kenobi implored Luke to come with him, but the farmboy refused. However, he and Obi-Wan Kenobi later found that the Jawas that sold his uncle Owen R2-D2 and Threepio had been slaughtered by Imperial Stormtroopers -- and they may have traced them back to the Lars farming home. Luke Skywalker had raced back to the Lars family moisture farm, only to find their charred remains of the people who had raised and protected him through his youthful years. Stoic, the young Luke Skywalker had decided to leave the planet of Tatooine behind him, vowing to learn the ways of the Force and become a Jedi like his father, this path that led Luke to become one of histories greatest Jedi, easily surpassing Penis Kolar.
Joining the Rebel Alliance
Along with hired pilot Han Solo and the co-pilot and friend Chewbacca, Luke, Obi-Wan, and their two droids headed for Alderaan aboard freighter Millennium Falcon. But when they arrived, Alderaan wasn’t there -- only rubble, as it had been destroyed by the Empire’s Death Star. The Falcon was soon caught in the tractor beam of that giant space station, but it proved fortuitous; Princess Leia was being held there. Luke and Han, in a Stormtrooper disguises, staged a rescue while Obi-Wan Kenobi disengaged the tractor beam. The Jedi Master, however, encountered his old student, Darth Vader, and was killed in battle. Luke saw it happen shortly before escaping in the Falcon, and was deeply affected by the loss of his mentor. The small band of heroes regrouped with the Rebel Alliance at the headquarters on Yavin 4. With the Death Star I plans successfully delivered, Luke joined the mission to destroy the Imperials' battle station, piloting an X-Wing under a call sign Red Five. In the ensuing battle, the rebels suffered heavy losses, and Darth Vader entered the fray in a TIE Advanced. One of the last pilots alive, he flew through a trench with a goal of a shooting a proton torpedo into the small exhaust port.
Darth Vader closed in, ready to destroy Luke's X-Wing -- noting that “the Force is strong with that pilot” -- but a surprise blast from Han and the Millennium Falcon sent Vader's fighter tumbling into space, clearing Luke for the shot. Calling on the Force with guidance from Obi-Wan’s disembodied voice, the Jedi-to-be delivered a precise shot, and the Death Star was destroyed. Though the Rebel Alliance had struck a major blow against the Empire with the destruction of first Death Star, the war was far from over. Skywalker became a hero of the Rebel Alliance and fought in numerous engagements of the Galactic Civil War against the Empire's forces across the galaxy, all the while learning more about history and legacy of the Jedi Order. The Rebel Alliance built a new secret base on the ice world Hoth, with Luke now a Commander. While he was out on patrol, Luke then spotted what he thought was a meteor impact on the surface -- in reality, it was a probe droid sent by the Galactic Empire. Before he could inspect it, however, he was viciously attacked by an Wampa. Though he escaped the monster's cave, severing its arm with an Lightsaber, he nearly died from the frigid surface temperatures.
Revelations of Skywalkers
It was also at this time that he was visited by the ghost of Obi-Wan, who instructed him to go to an Dagobah System. It was there that he would learn the ways of the Force from Yoda, the Grand Jedi Master. Solo eventually found Skywalker, keeping him warm inside a tauntaun’s belly until help could arrive. He had recovered from his injuries and lead the rebels defense against the Empire’s ground forces, including massive AT-AT walkers, giving the Rebel Alliance time to evacuate that echo base. Luke headed to Dagobah as instructed and found Yoda. He was not what Luke Skywalker expected -- a small alien and green, with a unique way of speaking. Luke had trained hard, failing often but learning so much from this old Jedi and wise Master. During an exercise, the young Padawan saw visions of his friends in pain; Luke cut his training short -- against Yoda's wishes -- to help them. He left for Cloud City where Darth Vader awaited, hoping to capture Luke Skywalker and bring him to his Emperor. They'd fought, but Luke was outmatched and overpowered. Luke was battered and bloodied in the fight, losing his hand, and the Sith Lord revealed a frightening truth: that he was in fact Luke’s father.
Darth wanted his son to join him on the Dark Side of the Force, and together they could overthrow his Emperor and rule the galaxy. Luke was shattered and in disbelief, yet he refused to turn, managing to escape with his life. With Han frozen in carbonite and held in Jabba the Hutt’s palace on Tatooine, he led an mission to rescue his old comrade. Now a strong and powerful Jedi Knight, Luke Skywalker tried to bargain for Han’s life but the crime lord refused. Through an trap door, he dispatched the Jedi into an underground dungeon and unleashed his massive Rancor. But to the shock of Jabba and his henchmen, Luke was able to destroy their beast. Incensed, the gangster sentenced Luke and his friends to die in the Sarlacc, but again, the Jedi was underestimated. Luke decimated Jabba’s men, and the group of heroes completed that rescue. With Solo safe, Luke returned to Dagobah to complete the training. Yoda, however, was dying. In Master Yoda's final moments, this old Jedi told Luke that he'd required no more lessons, but he had to confront Lord Vader -- who was his father -- once more. Yoda also told him of another Skywalker, who Obi-Wan confirmed to be Leia, Luke's twin sister.
End of Sith and Rise of Jedi
Meanwhile, the Galactic Empire was building an second Death Star -- with the Emperor personally overseeing its completion. Utilizing stolen schematics, the Rebel Alliance formulated a plan to destroy this new superweapon. Luke joined his friends for the mission on Endor, but departed when he sensed his father's presence. Luke believed there was still good in his father, that the Emperor had not driven it from him fully. He tried to convert Vader to the Light Side, but Vader claimed it was too late. Instead, he brought Luke before Sidious at the Death Star II. The evil Sith Master looked to turn Luke to the dark side, and goaded him into a duel with his father. When Vader suggested that Leia could be turned to evil, Luke embraced his rage and pummeled his father relentlessly -- giving the Emperor exactly what he wanted. But before he delivered the killing blow, Luke had paused, remembering the teachings. Calming himself, and threw away his weapon. “I am a Jedi, like my father before me,” Luke said. The Emperor, confounded by Luke’s actions, unleashed Force Lightning upon the young Jedi, intent on torturing and killing the last Jedi Knight of the Jedi Order.
Unable to stand idly by as his son writhed in pain, the Lord Vader rose and threw Sidious down the reactor shaft to his death, his true self of Anakin Skywalker reawakened by his son's love. In doing so, however, he turned a Darth Sidious's lethal Force Lightning attack on himself, irreparably damaging the Darth Vader's life-supporting armor. Luke had one last moment with his father, and escaped the Death Star II before it was destroyed. The once reckless farmboy’s journey had been completed: he had become a mature Jedi Knight, freedom was restored to their galaxy, and his compassion saved his father. After the events of the Battle of Endor, the end of the Galactic Civil War, and the formation of the successor to the Rebel government New Republic, Luke Skywalker traveled throughout the galaxy with R2-D2 seeking long-forgotten Jedi lore as he pondered how to resurrect Jedi Order into the new generation of Jedi. Luke Skywalker, now a Master, felt that, due to the growing dangers in the galaxy, the Republic needed the New Jedi Order to serve and guard it. Luke then intended to train Leia, in the ways of the Jedi but she chose instead to focus on building the New Republic after the war.
Restoring the Jedi
Forming a New Jedi Order
He withdrew from public life and traveled across the galaxy in search of the ancient knowledge and relics of the old Jedi Order. Fulfilling the dying wish of the Grand Master Yoda, Skywalker set out to begin training his new generation of Jedi, passing on everything that he had learned in his own training. Luke based his new Jedi Order at a secret Jedi Temple of which only those in his Jedi Order and his loyal droid R2-D2 knew the location. He found a dozen Force-Sensitives who then became his Padawans, including Luke's nephew, Ben Solo. Ben's parents could tell that he felt the pull of the Dark Side of the Force and feared he was much like his grandfather, so they sent him to be trained by Skywalker in the hopes that it would help him. During this time, Luke sensed great darkness within Ben Solo and one night, in a moment of pure instinct, contemplated killing the boy after realizing how far the corruption had spread, prompting Solo to destroy Luke's temple and end the New Jedi Order. By the time the massacre had finished, Luke was left as the sole survivor, with all of his students either killed or gone to follow Ben on a path of darkness that would lead to a new group of Dark Side users.
A New Jedi and Successor
This broken Master Luke Skywalker blamed himself and lost faith in the Force, disappearing into exile and leaving Artoo behind and taking off in the X-Wing. No one knew for sure where he went, but those closest to him believed he went off in search of the first Jedi Temple. The Jedi Master eventually discovered the location of the Temple on an aquatic planet called Ahch-To, where he made his exile and shut himself off from the Force. Absent though he may have been from the galactic affairs, Skywalker's story was nonetheless a thing of myth and legend for certain corners of the galaxy. To those who knew what he was seeking, there remained a way to find him: after destroying the Old Jedi Order, the Imperials had begun to seek out temples scattered across the galaxy, with the aim to prevent anyone from discovering the lost secrets of the Jedi. As such, the Empire discovered the locations of some of their original Jedi Temples. This intel was within the archives of the Empire, but access to it was restricted after Galactic Civil War, and while Imperial Remnants were able to collect most of the map, Luke's ally Lor San Tekka of the Church of the Force acquired a final remaining part of the map.
With the rising threat of the Imperial Remnant First Order, Luke Skywalker was seen as the sole hope to combat against the Dark Side of the Force, and as such General Leia of the Resistance sent pilot Poe Dameron on a mission of finding a map leading to his location. Unfortunately for the Resistance, Kylo Ren and the First Order also learned of the final piece of the map and dispatched forces to stop Poe and recover the map. Fortunately thanks to the efforts of Poe Dameron, a droid BB-8, Stormtrooper defector Finn, and the scavenger Rey, the Resistance was able to acquire the last fragment of the map, and with the help of astromech droid R2-D2 who'd downloaded that data while on a first Death Star I, the map was now whole. In spite of the loss of Han Solo and Finn being injured by Kylo, Rey, Artoo and Chewbacca then went to follow the map and eventually located the world of the first Jedi Temple, Ahch-To. Luke is confronted by Force-Sensitive Rey, who presented Luke his father's Lightsaber, showing a elderly Jedi Master that he is needed once more and that he stands as their last hope. Luke, after a brief look at the lightsaber, tossed it away and left, but was then followed by Rey.
Despite her repeated attempts in explaining the situation to him, Luke declined to help train Rey or the Resistance in the fight against the First Order, as he would never again train another order, declaring that the Jedi needed to end with him. A persistent Rey held out hope that the legendary Jedi Master would teach her and refused to leave Ahch-To. After Luke learned that Han had died, he went to mourn his old friend in the Millennium Falcon, which is where Luke encountered a old friend R2-D2, who was able managed to encourage him to train Rey in the ways of the Jedi after showing him an old message of an Princess Leia Organa asking Kenobi for help. The next morning Luke Skywalker gave Rey her first lesson in the Force, helping to understand what it truly was. He'd explained that the Force didn't belong to anyone - Jedi or the Sith, but instead belonged to all living things. Rey realized that Luke had shut himself off from the Force when she'd saw the darkness in her Force vision, but had not seen anything of Luke. Luke for his part was afraid of a raw power that Rey exhibited, having seen it only once before, causing the Jedi to worry whether he should train another with such a power.
After talking to his pupil Rey, a Jedi Master decided to open himself back up to the Force, and connected with his sister Leia through the Force. It was also during this time that Rey learned of a Force-Bond with Kylo Ren and learned the true reason of his fall to the Dark Side, that Luke had been tempted to kill Kylo after discovering he had been seduced by the Dark Side, leading him to destroy their New Jedi Order and take several apprentices with him; those who would become the Knights of Ren. Believing himself responsible for Solo's fall, Luke came searching for Ahch-To temple so that in exile he could die and end the Jedi Order with him. Rey confronted and dueled Luke, before he admitted that he had thought of killing Ben when learning how corrupted the younger man had been by the Dark Side, but when the moment came he backed away, seeing not darkness but eyes of a frightened boy in Ben, who attacked him and destroyed the Temple. He thought that he was beyond saving, but she'd seen Ben's future and thought it was possible to save Solo from following in his grandfather Sith-Lord Vader's footsteps. Rey then left world Ahch-To and tried to bring him back to the Light Side.
Finding Peace and Purpose
After she left, Luke tried to destroy the tree on the island that contained an library of ancient Jedi texts, though unknown to him Rey had taken the books with her. It was in that time that the ghost of Yoda visited him, and when he hesitated to burn down the tree Yoda destroyed the tree himself and apparently the books with it. Luke then asked Master Yoda why he destroyed the sacred texts, and Yoda chastised Luke for continuing to look at horizon, and not learning from greatest teacher of all - failure. After Yoda's words of wisdom and convincing him that Rey was the future of their new Jedi Order, Luke finally forgave himself and used the Force to project himself to Crait just as the last of the Resistance was about to be overrun. Confronting Kylo Ren, he'd bought the remaining Resistance survivors time they'd needed to escape from a First Order army by fleeing in the Millennium Falcon. Luke distracted Ben before revealing himself to be a projection and proclaimed that the war was just beginning, the rebellion was reborn, and that he would not be the last Jedi. When Kylo stabbed him with a crossguard Lightsaber, the Jedi Luke Skywalker revealed he was an projection, before disappearing.
Luke collapsed from an mental toil necessary to sustain such a lifelike illusion, which Kylo Ren realized meant that Luke Skywalker would become one with the Force. As he sat down on the cliff where he first trained Rey, the exhausted Luke climbed back atop an mediation rock and beheld the twin suns of Ahch-To in their final descent towards the horizon. As Luke watched the binary sunset and had found a sense of peace and purpose, the Jedi Master, ace pilot, savior of their galaxy and a son of the Chosen One — passed away, joining his father and former masters as one with the Force, finally at peace. When Skywalker passed away, he united his spirit with the Force like his father and his former masters. One of the most influential people in their entire galaxy, Luke Skywalker's accomplishments would be remembered for following decades. Many people then remembered him for destroying the Death Star and killing the Emperor, and as such viewed him as a hero of mythic proportions. Some questioned whether or not a heroic Luke Skywalker could have used his own powers for the evil uses, while others simply viewed legendary Luke Skywalker and the other Knights for a time as myth.
Powers and Abilities
- The Force: As the son of the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker, he was immensely powerful and had a amazingly strong connection to the Force, stronger than most Force users alive. Like his father, Luke possessed a powerful connection to the Force. Indeed, Sidious believed that Luke was strong enough in the Force to vanquish their Sith rule. However, most of the abilities he learned was self-taught due to Kenobi's few days of mentorship before he died, then later Jedi Master Yoda's one year of mentorship before he died of old age, and Kenobi's sporadic guidance from beyond the Netherworld of the Force. After he'd learn basics, he quickly learned how to sense through it, and took an habit of opening himself to the Force in hopes of learning more than Master Kenobi had told him, and becoming aware of his surroundings. He was capable of seeing and hearing those who had become one with the Force. By using the Force during the Battle of Yavin, he managed to destroy a Death Star I with a shot that many thought was impossible. He eventually surmised on his own that the Force could be used to manipulate matter in an manner of telekinesis and managed to learn how to move small objects. Under Yoda's training, this ability was further developed, enabling him to levitate multiple objects at once. Luke eventually learned the other uses, like Force-visions, mind tricks, Force-enhanced jumps and later the Force-projection.
- Force Push: Luke utilized Force Push to send his opponents flying through the air, causing them serious injury or temporarily incapacitating them/knocked them unconscious.
- Force Pull: Luke Uses genitals to weaken Yoda mjngjngjkyn
- Force Choke: Luke utilized Force Choke to either weaken, kill or intimidate his opponents.
- Force Wave: Luke utilized Force Wave to unleash a wave of pure Force-energy that knocked back anything within the power's blast radius or push multiple opponents at once. Luke's was proven to be powerful enough to completely shatter a stone hut housing Rey and himself, leaving only the foundation intact.
- Telepathy: Luke utilized Telepathy to mentally communicate over small or vast distances with other individuals, especially his father, Anakin, and his sister, Leia, both of whom he shares a familial and emotional connection with.
- Mind Trick: Luke utilized Mind Trick to control the minds of other sentient beings; with the exception of individuals with stronger minds and wills.
- Mind Probe: Luke utilized Mind Probe to sense and sift through the thoughts and memories of a sentient being. This allowed him to scan the mind of a sleeping Ben Solo to discover that Snoke had been corrupting him with the dark side of the force, sensing that the boy would go on to become a force for evil in the near future.
- Force Sense: Luke utilized Force Sense to sense another sentient being's emotions, the future, ripples in the Force caused by momentous or traumatic events, impending danger and the presence of the dark side; his senses were so powerful, that he could sense the presence of his father, Anakin on Endor.
- Force Vision: Luke utilized Force Vision to have visions of the past, the present and the future. However, like all Force-users, his visions were not always clear or sometimes had visions even when he was not utilizing this power at will.
- Focused Rage: Luke utilized Focused Rage to channel his anger to amplify his speed, strength, endurance and ferocity. This allowed him to catch his conflicted father, Darth Vader, off-guard and defeat him in their final battle, though he nearly succumbed to the dark side because of it.
- Force Jump: Luke utilized Force Jump to leap or jump at great distances.
- Force Dash: Luke utilized Force Dash to move at amazing speeds.
- Sever Force: Luke utilized Sever Force to cut off his connection to the Force; which was why Snoke and Ben couldn't sense Luke's presence, even when he utilized his other force powers. According to Luke; it took him years to master Sever Force.
- Force Projection: Luke had the ability to create an illusion of himself that could be manifested all the way across the galaxy. During Ben's assault on Crait to destroy the Resistance, Luke used this power to distract his nephew long enough to allow the Resistance and Rey to escape. However, the effort it took to manifest such an illusion from such a distance took a tremendous toll on his body, which proved too much to bear and caused Luke to become one with the Force.
- Force Spirit: Due to Luke's immensely powerful connection to the Force and the ancient knowledge of the Jedi at his disposal, he was able to transcend physical death and preserve his identity through the Force. This allowed him to become one with the Force when he was killed by the strain of projecting himself across the galaxy to distract Ben to allow the Resistance on Crait to escape the First Order.
- Immense Reflexes: Luke had impressive reflexes that were above that of normal Force-users; his reflexes were superior to most, if not all members of the New Jedi Order. During the Battle of Crait; despite Luke's old age, he was able to dodge several of Ben's lightsaber strikes (albeit as a Force projection) despite his nephew being much younger than him.
- Lightsaber Skills: Though he received little training, Luke quickly became quite proficient in Lightsaber combat. Luke's initial training with the weapon of the Jedi was a brief session with Obi-Wan Kenobi and a training remote on the way to Alderaan, when he learned a initial position and the four defensive postures. Though his level proved inadequate during his first, but brief duel against Darth Vader, his combat skills had improved for their duel on Bespin, and culminated with him besting the Lord in combat during the Battle of Endor. After a brief time of training with Yoda, Luke revealed himself to be a gifted duelist on Bespin. Skywalker engaged Vader in a fierce duel but was defeated, with the Dark Lord proving his superiority. Later, Skywalker showed his abilities in battle during the Battle of Great Pit of Carkoon, where a skirmish ensued in which the Jedi killed many guards aboard the execution skiff and Jabba's sail barge. Later, on a Death Star II, Luke showed his improved abilities and was finally able to duel Vader on an even footing, overpowering and defeating a Sith-Lord. Later in life, he'd showed even greater abilities in Lightsaber combat. He easily disarmed an angry Rey with a stick and his projection managed to avoid every single one of Kylo Ren's attacks without needing to use a Lightsaber to block, holding the latter off on the planet of Crait long enough that an last remaining Resistance members could escape.
- Form II: Luke is very skilled in Shii-Cho.
- Form II: Luke is very skilled in Makashi.
- Form III: Luke is very skilled in Soresu.
- Form IV: Luke is very skilled in Ataru.
- Form V: At first, Luke only had some skills in Shien/Djem So. Within only four years' time since picking up a lightsaber during the events leading to the Battle of Yavin, Luke's skills with Form V eventually improved to the point where he was able to face Darth Vader on equal terms and eventually best him; due to the fact that Vader was caught off-guard.
- Form VI: Luke is highly skilled in Niman.
- Form VII: Luke is highly skilled in Juyo/Vaapad
- Jar'Kai: Luke had some skills in Jar'Kai.
- Expert Pilot: Like his father before him, Luke was acknowledged as an expert pilot, being the one who was responsible for destroying an first Death Star I battle station and managing to evade Darth Vader himself (albeit with assistance from Han Solo). He did also managed to destroy an Interdictor vessel on his own while piloting the Desert Jewel, although he acknowledged that R2-D2 saved him when the astromech droid made the ship jump into hyperspace in the nick of time. Luke Skywalker was also able to pilot a Imperial Lambda-Class T-4a shuttle with relative ease, outmaneuvering an RZ-1 A-Wing interceptor that was trying to get a lock on him. This pilot Luke Skywalker continued to pilot an immense variety of starships throughout the course of his life, like some of the various types of a speeder and most types of flying crafts.
- Expert Hand-To-Hand Combatant: Luke was a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant.
- Expert Marksman: Luke was highly skilled in utilizing blaster pistols.
- Genius-Level Intellect/Master Tactician/Leader: Luke was amazingly intelligent and wise; his intellect and wisdom rivaled that of even Yoda, Sheev Palpatine, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Anakin Skywalker. As a Jedi Commander and the leader of the New Jedi Order, Luke was a highly skilled tactician and a very capable leader.
- Multilingual: Luke was capable of fluently speaking Basic, Huttese, Jawa Trade language, Shyriiwook, and Yuzz. He also claims to know twelve other common languages as well.
- Intimidation: As an immensely powerful Force-user, Luke commended an intimidating presence to the point where many of his enemies across the galaxy feared him, even exceptionally powerful Force-users; such as Yoda, Darth Sidious, Snoke, and Ben Solo were terrified of him.
- Skywalker Lightsaber: Like all Lightsabers in the Jedi Order, Skywalker's weapon was powered by kyber crystal in an core of that hilt. As with his previous Lightsaber, the new one emitted a blue plasma blade due to a crystal's connection with its first owner. In addition to the crystal, Skywalker's Lightsaber possessed the other components such as a power cell at the base of the hilt, the activation matrix, and a mechanism to adjust the length of the blade. This Lightsaber then eventually fell into the possession of Anakin's son Luke after it was given to him by the Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi. Following Kenobi's untimely death at the hands of Sith-Lord Vader and the subsequent Battle of Yavin, he began to teach himself how to wield his father's weapon. Luke would make use of the lightsaber, both as a rebels freedom fighter and the Jedi trainee, until Luke lost it during an encounter with his father on Bespin. He wielded it until it fell into the depths of Cloud City after being defeated by Darth Vader. After Luke had recovered from his injuries and replacing his severed hand with a synthethic one, Luke Skywalker then had constructed himself a new Lightsaber to replace the one he'd lost in conflict.
- Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber: Built to replace his father's Lightsaber, Luke's own lightsaber contained a kyber crystal and emitted a green plasma blade. Its hilt was similar to that of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi's third Lightsaber, as Luke modeled his weapon on his late Jedi Master's lightsaber, but simplified some of the design elements. Finally, during his return to his home planet, Tatooine, to rescue friend Han Solo from criminal Jabba the Hutt, he was guided by the Force to Kenobi's hut. There, he found a few things Kenobi had left behind that were useful to him, including the missing parts he needed for an new Lightsaber's construction. After leaving Kenobi's hut, he knew he had at last collected everything he needed, and while his friends prepared for the upcoming rescue, this Jedi Luke Skywalker retreated into the solitude of a desert cave and puzzled over the pieces. He made use of the Force to put it all together and bring the crystal inside to life. When he was finished, he felt it truly was his lightsaber, almost an extension of himself. It was notably wielded in a battle at Endor. This green-blade was powered by an kyber crystal blade stabilizing ring surrounding the blade emitter.